Harvard University photographers are active on campus and around the world, providing insight into Harvard news, faculty and staff, and events. A large library of stock images is available for use by members of the Harvard University community and media.
For image requests external to Harvard University, please complete the form below. By submitting this order, you agree to the following conditions for nonexclusive, one-time usage:
- Images are for editorial and educational use
- Images cannot be archived
- Appropriate credit must be given with each and every use
Please supply as much information as possible to make for an efficient search and timely delivery. A representative from Photo Services will contact you to discuss permissions; usage fees may apply. Please note the following:
- Normal delivery is five working days.
- Most images are 300 dpi JPEGs at roughly 12-by-18 inches.
- Rush requests will be handled as soon as possible, and rush charges may apply.
- To publish an image of an individual, we request that the subject pictured send written consent to release the image.
- All images must credit Harvard, preferably with the name of the photographer, when available.
- You may not use, reproduce, store, or alter any of the images without the prior written permission of Harvard Public Affairs & Communications.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).