When you come to Harvard, either to pursue an undergraduate liberal arts concentration from Harvard College or to join one of our 11 graduate and professional Schools, you become part of our legacy of impactful scholarship and cutting-edge research.
Financial aid at Harvard
Many schools and programs across Harvard provide financial assistance to students who attend. Supported in large part by our endowment, this funding includes grants and financial aid, paid graduate fellowships and assistantships, and other programs.
- Drew Faust’s course explores America through the oral history of speeches
- Harvard athletes receive their varsity letter sweaters
- Harvard alums explore how diverse communities can effect change
- Tracy K. Smith reflects on her new faculty role at Harvard
- Economics faculty discuss changes gift will bring to department