When you come to Harvard, either to pursue an undergraduate liberal arts concentration from Harvard College or to join one of our 11 graduate and professional Schools, you become part of our legacy of impactful scholarship and cutting-edge research.
Financial aid at Harvard
Many schools and programs across Harvard provide financial assistance to students who attend. Supported in large part by our endowment, this funding includes grants and financial aid, paid graduate fellowships and assistantships, and other programs.
- 13 ventures receive top prizes in Harvard President’s Innovation Challenge
- Engineering strikes a chord with cellist Danielle Davis ’21
- Students start cross-university fundraiser to help India fight COVID-19
- Jeremy Lin named Class Day speaker for 2021
- Samantha Fletcher keeps equity and inclusion at the forefront